Bet on Golf TournamentsWhen the term golf is mentioned, what strikes the mind is the lovely game played in the courses. In addition to the impressive game, you also have the opportunity to enjoy through online sports betting. To get this thrill and enjoy more winnings on every golf tournament, here is what you need to know.
What You Need to Know Before Betting Online on Golf TournamentsBefore selecting or placing a bet on a golf tournament, it is prudent to ensure you understand how the game is played. Like other games in sports betting today, you need to dig deeper into the mechanics of golf and betting in order to wager like a pro. First, you should ensure that the selected online casino is legal. This means that it should be allowed to operate in your country. If it is illegal, you might find it difficult to withdraw your winnings. The legal casino you select should also have a security certificate and provide good odds so that you can win better prizes. More importantly, a pro should look for the casino with bonuses that allow players to wager for free and win real money. Another very important component that a pro should always check is the sports betting company’s mobile app. This is crucial because it allows you to follow different golf tournaments and place bets on a mobile device from anywhere. No need to miss a game!
9 Tips to be Successful in Golf BettingIf you want to be successful in golf betting today, it is important to follow the following pro tips.
- Understand the odds: The odds in sports betting determine the amount you will win if your bet becomes successful.
- Make a Betting Strategy: Having the right strategy helps you to identify the right players, increase the chances of winning, and minimize losses.
- Research the Weather: The weather during a specific tournament can have a huge bearing on the returns. Does the current weather increase or reduce the probability of your target player's wining?
- History of Golfers on the Course: By establishing how specific players perform on previous courses, it is possible to predict the probability of winning in European, America and other golf tournaments.
- Try different Betting Lines and Markets: Instead of betting only on a specific market such as the U.S. golf tournaments, you should consider diversifying.
- Outright Winner & Round Leader: This is a type of betting where you select the player you think will win and carry the trophy.
- Tournament Group Betting: This betting involves picking a group of golfers and selecting the one you think will win.
- 2-Ball & 3-Ball Betting: In this form of betting, you select two potential winners in an attempt to increase the probability of winning.
- Place Betting: Once you have selected the preferred player or tournament, you also need to know how to place the bets. This should include selecting a legal casino with the best odds.
- Ryder Cup Betting: This betting is unique to Ryder Cup where you select the top point scorers in the U.S.A and European golf teams.
Best Online Casinos Legal in the USA for Golf BettingFor pro players, the best casinos for betting are those with the best odds and that provides bonuses such as welcome and no deposit bonus for players. Here are some of the top casinos:
- William Hill: This is a UK based sportsbook with a great reputation for its bonuses, prizes and impressive mobile casino.
- PointsBet: This is another impressive sportsbook with diverse markets and impressive method of spread betting.
- Fandul: You will like this casino because of its impressive odds and live betting options on golf and other markets.
Major Golf Tournaments to Bet OnTo increase your chances of winning in golf betting, it is prudent to select the right golf tournaments and follow their schedules. Here are the major tournaments to consider:
- PGA Majors: These are the four most prestigious and popular tournaments.
- The Masters: This is the most talked about tournament held in the second week of April every year.
- Ryder Cup: This pro tournament takes place every two years. It is a team event pitting the US against Europe.